Your personal information is a very important matter to us. At TheGoodDeal.Shop your safety is taken into account at every step of your experience and interaction during your visit to our store.
Below you will find the way we use it, as well as the security measures we use to protect your identity.
These measures are periodically reviewed, so we urge you to visit this section and stay updated on such changes.
At TheGoodDeal.Shop we want your experience to be pleasant, but above all, safe.
What information is collected?
We collect personal information from you when you register on our website, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
Particularly, when ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Also, we collect cookies using third-party software like Google, Facebook, Mailchimp, and other plugins to understand how you interact with our products, so we can offer better Deals and Products according to your experience. For the exhaustive list of cookies, we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What happens with the information we gather?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for one of the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience by improving the products and offers we show you.
- To improve our website performance and appearance.
- To improve customer service by making our information available when and where you require it.
- To process transactions, we use third parties software like AfterPay and PayPal. In that regard, you will be prompted to their websites where your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. Since that information is not provided to us, we have no information about your credit card or other payment methods.
- For Marketing purposes like administering a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature you subscribe voluntarily to Mailchimp and other third-party software compliant with international regulations as GDPR.
- The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. In all those Marketing emails you have the chance to Opt-Out if you don’t want to continue receiving those.
To prevent unwanted intrusion into our site from people trying to obtain personal information, we employ servers in companies with high levels of security with firewalls that monitor and repel any suspicious activity.
Likewise, these firewalls monitor the health of our servers, eliminating automatic bots and malware attacks, which look for weaknesses in the system.
For this, we have installed additional software that monitors in real-time the accesses and visits that our site receives.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow them in your Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox or others) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, personal IDs, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.thegooddeal.shop/
This policy was last modified on 23/02/2021